Friday, January 1, 2010

General Welcome Page for Facebook Pages!

Remember, you must have a FACEBOOK PAGE to do this, not an actual "profile" for it. 

I have read that FB is starting to delete profiles that are for businesses, but I am not sure if that is true. So don't quote me on that. :P

This is a video on how to add a welcome tab to your MK Facebook Page. This is a "general" one I created for all Macaroni Publishing moms and dads to use. If you use it, please leave a comment so I can see it in action! 

This is what the welcome page will look like: 


And this is the code that you will need for this: 

GeneralWelcomePageCSS.txt <-- The video will show you how to download!

You will need to download it and it should open in notepad. 

Now, the video will show you what to do with all this stuff! If you have any questions at all please email me and I will get back to you as soon as I can! 

Also, I can make a custom one for you like I have for: 


but again, you will have to email me for that. My email is brittanys@macaronikid.com

Please excuse my voice, I've been sick with a sinus, ear and throat infection. :(


Again, if you have used this tutorial to add a welcome tab to your FB Page, please leave a link in the comments below! I would LOVE to see who uses it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment